Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Back

Well I am back.  Holidays are over, move is done. No more eating out and I am now organized so I can start over.  The scale said 170.8 this morning which is 10.8 pounds heavier then I was on July 29th and the heaviest I have ever been in my life.  I am back on the plan and we even started a workout group at work and today was our first day.  We did P90X arms and shoulders workout and tomorrow we are going to be doing the Insanity workout plyometrics.  I am hoping this is going to help me stay motivated to workout. It is nice to be able to leave my desk in the middle of the day and go workout for an hour.

The day sure went by quickly having that much less time working because I don't usually leave my desk at all.  I also am now parking further away from work so I have to walk twice as far as I did before.  I am also back eating the same as I was eating before holidays and the move. I will keep you posted, I am looking very forward to watching the scale go down again instead of up.

No comments:

Post a Comment