Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mmmm...Cookies

Ok, so I am in the Kitchen on Monday evening preparing my food and my boyfriend comes into the kitchen and we are talking about stuff and then he says oh and I bought myself a treat today and pulls this gynormous box of Dad's Chocolate Chip cookies out of the cupboard.  He knows full well that I just started trying to get back on track that very day and that cookies and milk is one of my favourite things in the world.  I was sooooooooooo pissed at him.  I never would have known those cookies were even there if he had not so proudly displayed them to me.  Of course ever since I can think of nothing but cookies.  So I have been following the plan entirely, EXCEPT for the 6 cookies and milk I have had Monday night and Tuesday night before bed. :)  Tuesday morning my weight was at 170.2 pounds and this morning it was 169.4 so the weight on the scale is down 1.4 pounds and I only have 2 more pounds to lose to get to my original starting weight.  I am not going to beat myself up about the cookies and milk because I have been working out every day this week and working out isn't part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment