Friday, July 22, 2011

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I woke up Wednesday morning, weighed in at 167.4 pounds, 33.8% body fat, 28.3% BMI, took my ALA an as soon as I woke up, chugged back 500ml of ice cold water and got ready for work. 30 minutes after taking the first supplements I had my protein shake (GNC Whey ISO Burst with water) and took the rest of my supplements Abs+, Garlic extract, Green Tea Extract, multivitamin, vitamin D and was on my way to work. I took my ALA and Lean+ at 11:30 and For lunch at 12:00 I had 4 oz chicken breast, Lentils and Spinach and was shocked that it actually tasted good and took my supplements Abs+, Garlic and Green Tea Extract.

After work I went home, boyfriend was cooking so I went to my daughter's room and started cleaning.  30 minutes before supper I took my ALA and Lean+ and for supper I ate 5oz Sirloin steak, 1/2 cup lentils and 1/2 cup green beans.  I took the rest of my supplements Abs+, Garlic and Green Tea Extract and went back to work on my daughter's room.  Then the phone rings and it is friends of ours who want us to come over for drink.  My boyfriend comes to ask me and I say no I have too damn much work to do and he says well how about I help you and then we can go.

So just like that we are off for drinks on Day one of the new plan!!! So three beer, about 5 tortilla chips, a teeny tiny brownie and a teeny tiny nanaimo bar and we are back home.  ARGHH!!!  Geez!  Then I have two Banana's cause I don't want them to go bad and they are sitting there.  Oh well, I will do better tomorrow.  I finish up my daughter's room, can't find a damn putty knife to patch up the walls so I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment