Monday, July 25, 2011

Yuck Monday

Well it's Monday today back to work!  Down to 162.6lbs today so that's good news.  I also only have three more days of work after today before I am on holidays for two weeks so that's pretty awesome!  I did get a root canal today which wasn't too much fun but at least my tooth won't be bothering me anymore.  I am making really good process on the basement and should be completely done by Wednesday. Only seven more days until we move. I am having a little bit of an issue with the fact that there are cupcakes in the house.  I had two yesterday and one today but I am still losing so that is good. The cupcakes are here because it was my daughter's birthday yesterday but they should be gone soon so that will make things easier. I don't have much else to report, I am super tired from all of the cleaning, painting, sanding, packing and moving stuff all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment